· Prepare profit and loss statements on behalf of the business.
· Set up accounting practices and procedures for the company and advise on how to manage these.
· processing expense reports, payroll, VAT returns, CAC Annual returns and other statutory filings on behalf of the company and Sister Companies.
· Analyze budgets and other financial information and advise where savings could be made.
· Help to produce budgets for businesses and implement strategies for cost savings.
· Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and on time.
· applying customer payments and balancing accounts, paying invoices, bank reconciliations and payroll.
· produce and distribute reports for managers to review.
· Provide internal auditing services
· Appraise, evaluate, and inventory and stock, recording information such as the description, value, and location.
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
· Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
· Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
· Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
· Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
· coordinating the submission of proposals, tracking sales progress, maintaining database records, and liaising with other sales personnel, principals and bankers etc
· Preparing presentations, proposals, quotes, Purchase Orders, Invoices and sales contracts;
· Arranging letters, memoranda, invoices and other indexed documents according to an established system.
· controlling the incoming and outgoing documentation process and maintaining files
. Preparing correspondence, documentation, or Proposals/Tenders material.
· Following up on submitted quotations, invoices, Deliveries
· Responsible for the logistical processing of customer orders, including coordination with vendors, sales staff, customer service representatives, billing representatives, principals and foreign and local suppliers
· Maintaining stationeries usage and stock level and general office management activities.
· Sending and receiving documents and Parcels for the company
· Supporting marketing, sales and field/project activities;
· All other duties as may be assigned to you.
· PREFAREBLY FEMALE CANDIDATES
· graduate (minimum) qualification in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Able to quickly assimilate new technical knowledge and interested in building a career with a growth-oriented Company.
· Solid organizational and planning skills.
· good command of English.
· computer literacy, especially with regard to modern scientific user interfaces, document and presentation preparation and report writing
· An understanding of business management systems, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and knowledge of a CRM tool is an asset
· excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
· extensive travel within and outside lagos are an essential part of the job.
Work experience as an Admin or Accountant.
Integrity and confidentiality.
Time management skills.
Ability to work under pressure and minimal supervision.
Advanced MS Excel and MS Word skills
Strong ethics and interpersonal skills.
Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Must possess a First degree in Social Science, B.sc or HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related courses.
Minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience in a corporate organisation.