The position is responsible for the financial bookkeeping of the Company.
This list of tasks should not be taken as fixed or exhaustive & the employee will be expected to perform any reasonable task given by a superior officer
· Creating and processing invoices
· Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
· Managing the Company’s accounts payable and receivable
· Tracking organization expenses and processing refunds
· Communicating with relevant departments regarding billing and payments
· Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience.
· Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like Sage and Microsoft Excel
· Excellent organization skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to multitask