- Reporting the nature and status of the capital invested by the company and measuring changes in capital resulting from operating activities.
- Providing data and reports for management planning tactical and strategic decision-making.
- Making in-depth use of technology and providing up-to-date reports of products and services
- Enhancing the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing financial statements and important reports.
- Preparing Tax Returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly on time.
- Ensuring that the company’s financial records are well maintained and are compliant with relevant laws and regulations.
- Evaluating financial operations and recommending best practices, identifying issues and strategic solutions, to help the company run efficiently.
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization.
- Budgeting and Cashflow Management.
- Forecasting and risk analysis assessment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, and any other field.
- Full Membership of ICAN-ACA or FCA
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in accounting, financial planning & budgetary control.
Relevant Skills/ Competencies:
Strong working knowledge of Excel and accounting packages
Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
Attention to accuracy and detail required
Ability to organize
Excellent computer skills
Business Acumen – must understand the basic functions of a business
Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
Experience working with, and presenting to, Senior Executives
Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
Ability to listen attentively
Excellent Leadership and Team Spirit skills
SALARY BUDGET: N200,000 PER MONTH