HAMGAD SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The candidate will take care of the financial bookkeeping and records of an organization. Duties include recording transactions, payments, expenses, and processing invoices. Send out bills and invoices, follow up on overdue payments and ensure that a company’s invoices and payments match up correctly by cross-checking the original document.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Knowledge of Excel, QuickBooks and any Accounting Software
- Management of day-to-day activities of the department and reporting to the head of accounts
- Management of account receivables and payables.
- Posting of all payment vouchers to the appropriate badges
- Preparation of invoices
- Update daily sales records
- Follow up with debtors
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Any other job designated by the Head of accounts.
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent book keeping and financial accounting skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good Time management and Organisational skills
- Good proficiency of Microsoft Office and operation of general office equipment
- Ability to record, file and transmit information
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.