• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a marketer or sales representative
• Basic knowledge of MS Office (especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• OND, HND or BSC degree or equivalent
• WAEC holders may be accepted on the basis of Exceptional Promise as well as knowledge of the Market.
Application Closing Date: 12th of May, 2021.