AA Matthew & Co International is looking to hire an able Web and Social Media Manager who aligns with the organization's goals. We are an accounting and professional services firm with a presence in Imobido, Epe. We have a church division (Vine City Church International) through which we preach Christ and help the needy.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Designing and marketing the Organization's and Associate Companies' Websites
- Web content creation, on platforms such as WordPress, magneto, and PHP
- Producing and sourcing good quality pictures and visual imagery for the Organization's website, social media channels, and blogs
- Producing and scheduling content for the Organization's and Associate Companies social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Monitoring the Organization's and Associate Companies' social media channels to ensure comments, complaints, and queries are dealt with professionally and in good time, identifying issues that need response/rebuttal
- Responsible for the Organization’s digital image library
- Curating the digital community on the Organization's and Associate Companies’ social platforms, creating engagement with followers
- Design, building, and marketing e-magazines across the range of our businesses and Organizations
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree [2.1 or 2.2 in any degree with IT, Media, Microsoft Office Suite and other Certifications]
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must be good with Web design and social media
- Must be good with computer networking and hardware maintenance
- Must be Born Again with 2-5 Years Christian
- Total Commitment to Christ, Music and Worship, and the church
- Ability to work without supervision
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Business Awareness and Commercial Acumen
Location: The candidate must be resident in Lagos and be willing to relocate to Ibeju – Lekki
Remuneration: NGN 130,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.