Responsible for making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
▪ To greet and escort customers to their tables.
▪ Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
▪ Must be attentive and patient to customers.
▪ To inform customers about day’s specials.
▪ To offer menu recommendations upon request.
▪ To upsell additional products when appropriate.
▪ Must take accurate food and drinks orders, using POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization.
▪ Must communicate order details to the bar and kitchen staff.
▪ To serve food and drinks orders.
▪ Must check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
▪ Must arrange table setting and maintain a tidy dining area.