We are looking for young, vibrant camera-savvy individuals for our start-up media company. You will be responsible for making all kinds of videos, like going outdoors and polling the public, therefore knowledge of cameras, films, TV, Social Media Vlogging/Blogging, and YouTube is necessary. This will be an opportunity for you to gain knowledge and experience in this start-up media company. There will be lots of traveling around the country, in fact, traveling is the basis of the position.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Liaise with other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Amongst the team, there will have to be some native Hausa / Yoruba and Igbo speakers as you will be traveling throughout the country conducting face-to-face, first-hand polling. Some parts of the North may require communication in Hausa, the same may apply to some parts in the Southwest and Southeast.
- You will learn and broaden your experience with us; however, you should not be totally inexperienced.
- You need to be someone who enjoys the camera, plays around with footage, and can edit images/videos, take them and basically, play around with various camera-centered equipment.
Experience or knowledge of some of the below is essential:
- TV or film production runner.
- Video editing.
- Lighting technician.
- Social Media Vlogging/Blogging
- Outdoor Polling (This is a core part of the position)
- Wi-Fi Relaying of Data when in the fields (outdoors, within the country) to the team in the office
- General knowledge of tech or being a tech person
- Good command of the English language both verbally and written (no short-cutting/spelling, slang, etc)
- Some analytical knowledge will be a bonus but not required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.