HC solutions Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to manage the liquidity of the country business and inter-group disbursement and cover the treasury reporting function to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Ensure adequate liquidity is available to meet strategic objectives and financial obligations of the country office
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships.
- Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products, and services to improve the cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Manage the disbursement and payments to vendors on behalf of the Company
- Realize optimum benefits for the Company in respect of idle funds and keep appropriate documentation.
- Ensuring that the company's cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines
- Forecast cash payments and anticipate challenges arising from limited cash flow and perform financial modelling
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- A minimum academic qualification of an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related field is required
- Advanced degree (MBA will be an advantage)
- 5 years of professional experience; 4 years of experience within a similar role
- Experience in managing large-scale projects within the real estate sector
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market and financial needs
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments
- Knowledge of treasury software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business, and operational risk and control processes and procedures
- Gathers information nationally and internationally about what could be; visualizes the future and assesses what needs to change; thinks strategically, considers wider effects thoroughly, including customers, shareholders, and people; promotes and builds enthusiasm for the vision.
- Balances the needs of the stakeholder triangle; assimilates and analyses relevant information; identifies core principles, and applies them consistently to decisions; identifies and mitigates risks; creative in providing solutions; owns decisions.
- Good planning/project management skills
- Exceptional negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding people leadership and management skills. Ability to drive change management across the organization
- Good communication skills, both verbal and oral.
Remuneration: NGN 5,900,000 - 8,700,000 million per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.