- Offer commercial support to clients.
- Make both in- and outbound contacts with customers and prospects
- Create offers and orders and follow these up actively: negotiating, arguing, and promoting products.
- Register and deal with complaints and provide a good follow-up.
- Collaborate closely with the colleagues within your team.
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- At least 1-year experience as a sales advisor or consultant
- Very good typing skills
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- A degree in any relevant field.
Location: Ikota, Lagos
Salary: NGN80,000 - 100,000