The technical sales officer serves as a liaison in the sales process when complex and technical equipment or services are involved. Responsible for negotiating product or service sales that would benefit your clients. She is skilled sales personnel who specializes in scientific or technological products. The role of a technical sales engineer is to promote and sell company products by demonstrating the advanced technical functions of the product as well as its uses and benefits.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining product info, pricing, and benefits.
- Create sales strategies and proposals
- Consults with existing and potential clients to assess and understand equipment needs and systems requirements.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Periodic plants and site visitation and inspections
- Maintain a good after delivery service with clients to know further suggestions that could improve the company’s processes.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Work closely with associated departments to ensure efficient operations in terms of product availability, delivery, and aftersales services.
- Biding and negotiation of contracts.
- Always be informed of new developments and trends in the industry.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position is open to preferably Female candidates
- 2 - 4 years of related product or sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- A Master's degree is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of the company products
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Continuous attention to new trends and development.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Emotional intelligence and active listening skills.
Working Hours: A regular 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday week, though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline.
Salary Range: NGN 120,000 - 130,000