System Support Engineer
Engineering & Technology
Provide hands-on technical support on all IT-related issues to end users.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary contact for IT related issues to end users in DCP plants and manage IT service management helpdesk.
- Provide first-level support on all IT related issues and escalate more technical problems to appropriate second-level/ expert support teams within the Group IT function.
- Follow-up with second-level/ expert support teams to ensure prompt resolution of escalated faults/ requests and handle inbound and outbound communication between end user and expert support teams.
- Communicate resolution of faults to end-user/ fault/request initiator.
- Log all requests/ issues unto the service centre database and perform regular trend analysis of issues and requests.
- Assist in developing and administering training programmes for end users e.g. on relevant self-help tips.
- Provide input to relevant IT teams on possible enhancements to existing systems/ products, based on user queries/ feedback
- Administer internal customer satisfaction surveys.
- Keep abreast with new end user technologies and apply knowledge to DCP.
- Manage user accounts, passwords and permissions.
- Prepare and submit periodic management reports to the Plant IT Coordinator.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Experience in IT-related activities is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
Skills and Competencies
- Proven work experience as a technical support engineer.
- Knowledge of web services, and IP-based protocols.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Good time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critical
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.