- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in any related field
- 0 - 1 years relevant industry experience
- IT proficiency in MS Word, Microsoft Excel, and Accounting Statements Preparation
- Analytical & Numerical Skills
- Sound Knowledge in Calculation
- Work hours are from 6 am to 6 pm.
- The suitable candidate must be smart, intelligent, possess a high level of attention to detail, and be very good in calculation and the use of Microsoft Excel.