• Responsibe for providing strategic direction for the organisation.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure that the overall goals of the organisation is achieved.
• Articulate programs for exploitation of new business opportunities.
• Ensuring sustenance and deepening the existing relationship.
• Direct human and material resources of the organization effectively and efficiently.
• Promote the corporate identity and public image of the organization (brand management).
• Maintain relationships with regulatory authorities with a view of ensuring the organization abides by all statutory regulations.
• To ensure strict financial controls and reporting practices within the organization to meet regulatory and legal requirements.
• To provide performance report to the Board, Shareholders, Auditors and Regulators.
• Provide support with negotiations and closing commitments where required.
• Review product development process and outcomes for products under development.
• Bachelor’s Degree or it equivalent in Numerical in discipline, MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
• 3-7years of stock broking experience which at least two (2) years must have been at a strategic management level.
• Chartered membership of The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria and Chartered Institute of Stockbroker.
• An Authorized Dealing Clerk of the Exchange
Desired Skills And Competencies:
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
• Strategic planning and execution.
• Change management.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Business and financial acumen.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office Application..