Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time on your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Waxing knowledge is compulsory.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must have a smartphone
- Must have at least one years experience as a Spa therapist