Getfit technologies Ltd
Engineering & Technology
We are looking to hire an experienced software developer who will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems. You may also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Create wireframes to decide on the layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality tests and debug code
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build a mobile-responsive website
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience as a software developer
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge. (PHP, Bootstrap, Flutter Dart, React, HTML / CSS, Laravel).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.