The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Provide support on the acquisition and renewal of statutory agreements, MoUs and CDAs.
- Optimizes communication channels for Initiatives involving Social Performance or may have Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) disclosures to ensure strong brand management to the public.
- Benchmarks current Industry best practices to build best-in-class programs and create better connections with associates, clients, and communities.
- Champions the continuous monitoring of Social Risks from operations.
- Creates and deliver Social Performance training for DCP SP Team and Operations.
- Social analysis on data collection and Interpretation, using the information to create solutions to social problems.
- Collate KPI Monthly SP Dept dashboard, SP KPI database, Analyze SP data and Prepare Sustainability Reports
- Liaise with DCP Sites Social Performance and collate Monthly and other periodic E&S reports
- Support the Implement relevant SP activities and programs in enhancing Head Office, Plant and Depot safe work culture.
- Provide expert advice and support on SP Issues to Head Office to staff, Plant and Depot Managers in ensuring compliance and adherence to existing relevant local legislation, DCP Policies & Guidelines and best industry practices.
- Review and prepare reports on Head office, Plant and Depot SP activities' implementation, progress, and performance (which include monitoring and analyzing the statistic and trend) and act as the communication link between Head Office, Plant and Depots.
- Take part and keep records in regular audits and inspections, and to provide recommendations with follow-up to ensure SP performance improvement.
- Enhance Social Performance awareness, knowledge and skills of staff and contractor within the head office and depots in equipping them with knowledge to work safely.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering from a reputable university.
- Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment or equivalent or Membership of an Internationally recognized environmental management professional body.
- Membership of the Nigeria Institute of Public Relations
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of related work experience
- Attention to details while focusing on big picture
- Interpreting and applying strategies that are focused on positive results.
- Managing multiple tasks with changing priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions.
- Solve complex problems with uniquely Initiatives and tailored frameworks or approach.
- Knowledge of a broad range of environmental and social issues, particularly related to the industry
- A professional HSE and SP qualification will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.