• Managing our social media pages including creating regular engaging posts for our online audience.
• Creating and managing an effective online campaign with efficient management of the business resources.
• Developing interesting and interactive content for each of our online campaigns and web page.
• Reporting directly to the management team on regular strategies to take advantage of new trends, results of previous campaigns and feedback obtained from our customers.
•Working in teams to ensure achievement of monthly set targets.
• Bsc in marketing or other related social science disciplines from a recognized university in Nigeria.
• Further relevant training or certifications in social media marketing (with emphasis on Facebook and email marketing) required.
• marketing certifications such as google digital marketing skills or other paid digital marketing skills training are an added advantage.
• In-depth understanding of several social media platforms and their mechanisms
• Ability to effectively gain attention and pass a message across to the target audience.
• Ability to interact with the audience and understand what the customers needs.
• Strong persuasive skills
• Excellent communication skills
•Basic analytical skills to measure the progress of ad campaigns.
•Should be very creative and highly versatile.
• Up to 2 years of relevant work experience creating successful social media ad campaigns for a previous employer(s).
• Relevant previous experience effectively working in teams.
• Previous experience as a business social media page manager.
•salary range 50 000 to 80 000 monthly pay with regular performance assessments and significant efficiency bonuses.