We are looking for an experienced social media manager to support our digital marketing team. Your responsibilities will include managing our social media handles, tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Managing all our social media handles(Posting on Instagram, Facebook, and responding to direct messages)
- Monitor engagements on social media.
- Increase brand relevance
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree
- Experience with 3 years of working experience in campaign management.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Candidate's proximity to Lekki phase 1 is an added advantage
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.