Our well-established, award-winning client, based in Lagos Nigeria is looking to recruit a Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
- Overall, the role will support the activity of there Sales and Marketing teams.
- Take the lead on content ideation, creation and delivery across all social media streams.
- Ensure all messages remain on-brand
- Implement social media strategies to improve company’s reach.
- Pinpoint and build long-standing relationships with influencers and PR agencies.
- Work directly with other members of the Marketing team, issuing reports on social media as requested.
- Measure results via analytics, using metrics to continuously improve performance
- Monitor the competition and proactively respond to relevant social media messages.
They are ideally looking for a savvy individual with relevant and proven experience.
- Experience of working across social media streams for both DTC and DTB.
- Experience of Hootsuite social media management software.
- Highly competent in use of Microsoft Office (namely Excel and Word).
- Strong copywriting skills; able to write both creatively and logically to produce quality and compelling social media messages.
- Strategic thinker; an understanding of how to choose content, time posts and engage with followers to build towards success.
- Highly organised; as well as being reactive to related trends, for the most part, you should be proactive; aware of celebratory days throughout the year and systematically building campaigns.
Potential to become a brand expert; whilst you may not be the face of the company, you will most certainly be the voice!!
Understanding of the audience and SEO best practice is key whilst displaying a sensitive editorial judgement
Benefits for this Social Media Executive role include:
- Competitive salary
- Death in service benefit
- Pension scheme
- Cashplan, offering payment for dental, optical and other services
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Last Wednesday of the month free pizza day
- Bonus for zero sick leave
- On-site parking
If you are interested in finding out more details on this Social Media Executive role, please apply now to avoid disappointment, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MMC - Manifield Manpower Consultancy is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Job Listing.
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MMC - Manifield Manpower Consultancy is an equal opportunity employer