SOCIAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the new team shaping the future of ecommerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share all over Nigeria? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join our tech company Hustle Mobile (a subsidiary of Samuel Davids Consulting), a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for promoting Hustle Mobile, increasing online presence and translating awareness to new customers using our services on Hustle Mobile App and keeping existing customers informed. The Associate will employ various marketing strategies to increase our customer base by handling our online presence, sending out newsletters; creating campaigns and establishing a strong brand image. The Associate will be able to work collaboratively with different departments and leadership levels both externally and internally to build a strong brand for Hustle.
Reports directly to Manager
The job responsibilities include:
This role works with the Digital Marketing Executive, managing mainly external communications. Delivering innovative campaigns, improving the customer experience of online media and maximise revenue opportunities/promotions across all brands. This role will also deliver offline marketing activity to support the Annual Plan.
We are looking for a fun and talented Social Media Manager for a startup Tech company! You will be based in their VI office, reporting to the manager and sitting with a talented team of passionate specialists. This is an amazing opportunity to provide creative and strategic digital solutions to a tech company.
First and foremost, you will be executing Social campaigns and inputting to the social strategy; however, you will also be heavily involved with other disciplines across the business in order to ensure an integrated approach. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and gain exposure to the rest of the business by supporting a team of professionals. You will create strategies, mapping out social budgets and timelines. Within this varied role, you will have the freedom to bring your content ideas to life and feel the reward of helping us achieve great digital results.
- As the Social Media Manager your key responsibilities are to: Conduct day-to-day requirements of social content
- Deliver client campaigns effectively, including: social listening, community management, conversation analysis, competitive benchmarking, brainstorming content creation and playbook development
- Liaise with influencers and bloggers as well as create event in order to partner with them
- Build the social media strategy as well as the community engagement plan for clients
- Oversee campaign KPI’s and produce summary reports for the clients
- Understand and study the ever changing social media algorithm
- Oversee all social project management and ensure the smooth operation of social campaigns
- Develop Corporate Social Responsibility strategy with external and internal stakeholders
- Create, deliver & manage customer segmentation strategy
- Develop strategic Campaign Plans with brand partners and managers, across all available channels, over and above the promotion/data activity
To be the successful Social Media Manager, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in Social media, SEO, PPC and delivering digital strategies
- Record of working in an agency, managing social channels on behalf of clients
- Experience with monitoring tools and platform analytics
- Demonstrable personal social media channels and an interest in social media outside of work i.e. attending community meetings and seminars and running own blog
- Good experience in prospecting influencers, online journalists and bloggers/vloggers.
- Have strong experience in effective social media management
- Have exceptional content and communication skills
- Be competent in digital marketing and have a track record of running digital campaigns
- A keen interest in social media and personal blogging is a bonus