Juice is leveraging the highest quality stablecoins in the market, partnerships, regulation and powerful real time shifts in financial technology to bridge these gaps in liquidity and services for Africans. They are building infrastructure to let people spend their crypto easily, and let businesses accept payments however they want.
About the role?
They are looking for highly proficient Site Reliability Engineers who are passionate about creating elegant solutions to complicated problems, and keeping their infrastructure running smoothly.
What do you need to be successful ?
- Design, deploy, and manage cloud-based infrastructure solutions based on industry best practices.
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to design scalable and highly available cloud architectures.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and deployment processes using infrastructure-as-code tools.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimise cloud infrastructure performance, ensuring high availability and scalability.
- Implement and maintain robust security measures to protect cloud environments and data.
- Conduct regular system and application audits to identify areas for improvement and implement enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and document cloud infrastructure requirements.
- Set up connections such as VPN with our clients and provider partners.
- Collaborate with vendors to troubleshoot, optimise, and continuously improve connectivity.
- Improve and maintain our infrastructure uptime.
- Optimise cloud infrastructure to save the company money.
How important are you to the bottom-line?
As a SRE at Juice, the role will be split into two areas â to support the internal cloud infrastructure within the business(their Kubernetes cluster) and contribute to the secure implementation and installation of their software/infrastructure stack to client and provider platforms
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven experience as a Cloud Engineer or similar role, with hands-on experience in designing and implementing cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes on cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linode, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Proficient in infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or Azure Resource Manager.
- Experience with containerisation technologies like Docker and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, including virtual private clouds, subnets, security groups, and load balancers.
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools like CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, or Stackdriver etc.
- Strong scripting and automation skills.
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding of security and authentication services and/or protocols.
- Solid understanding of release process, downstream and upstream environments
- Experience working with other software vendors and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable experience and qualifications:
- Capturing and reading through trace logs
- Firewall administration
- VPN setups
- Experience with Event driven systems
- Knowledge of configuration management tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of security best practices and experience with compliance frameworks (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS).
What do you stand to gain?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing FinTech environment with excellent career progression available.
- With a global client base the role offers an opportunity to experience a wide variety of digital transformation projects â each with their own unique requirements and opportunities.
- You will have the flexibility to work from home, in the office or remotely.
- Incredible learning opportunity with exposure to multiple complex client needs.
They believe they offer career defining opportunities and are on a journey that will build awesome memories in a diverse and inclusive culture.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.