- Present, promote and sell products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customers leads through cold calling and storming.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Minimum of first degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field.
- 5 years plus progressive experience as a sales executive in a luxury retail company – reputable Boutiques or fashion stores.
- Good knowledge of international brands, designers and fashion trend.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Presentable appearance.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver result and work under pressure.
- Ability to work with target.