Engineering & Technology
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Kotlin engineer to join our team to ensure a seamless Android user experience. This is an opportunity for individuals who possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Design and develop, and maintain advanced applications for the Android platform using Kotlin.
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to create a cohesive user experience.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Implement and adhere to appropriate security measures.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent software development experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Android app development with expertise in Kotlin.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and design patterns.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient in version control systems, such as Git.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.