Senior Associate - Litigation
A law firm is seeking to employ a Senior lawyer with strong skills in handling litigation and dispute resolution and who is capable of leading a team and promoting the objectives of the firm.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- A legal practitioner with a Minimum of 7 - 10 years of post-call experience
- LLM in a related field is an advantage
- Ability to effectively analyze issues and develop effective strategies
- Strong advocacy and legal writing skills
- Proven experience in civil litigation, criminal litigation, and relating with law enforcement agents
- Proven experience in handling matters at the different hierarchies of courts, effectively, successfully, and independently.
- Strong leadership skills and willingness to take up a managerial role
- Effective communication skills
- Mastery of substantive and procedural law
- Ability to lead a team effectively toward the achievement of set objectives
- Organized, with effective co-ordination skills
- Ambitious and Goal-oriented
- Dispute-resolution skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.