We are seeking a highly proficient Senior Associate Corporate Commercial Lawyer to join our legal team. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience practicing law in the commercial space, candidates with entertainment, or technology industries will be a strong plus. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice and guidance to clients, drafting and negotiating complex contracts, resolving disputes, and advising on compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Providing expert legal advice to clients on corporate and commercial matters. This includes assisting clients in understanding the legal implications of their business decisions.
- Drafting and reviewing various contracts and agreements, such as mergers and acquisitions agreements, partnership agreements, and commercial contracts.
- Advising on and managing mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate transactions. This may involve due diligence, negotiation, and structuring deals.
- Assisting clients in complying with corporate governance requirements and ensuring that their business operations are in line with legal regulations.
- Handling a range of commercial transactions, including licensing agreements, distribution agreements, and joint venture agreements.
- In some cases, overseeing and mentoring junior associates, paralegals, or support staff within the corporate commercial practice area.
- LL.M LL. B and B.L degree from an accredited law faculty.
- At least 8 years of experience practicing law in the sports, entertainment, or technology industries.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate commercial industry trends, legal issues, and best practices.
- Project Management skills
- Communication skills
- Public Speaking skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Leadership Skills
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills.
- Interested in personal branding and visibility.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.