1. Interface with customers
- Find out the customer's needs and recommend the right product for them to use.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions and increase sales by recommending complementary items to go with their requests in order to sell as many products as possible per customer.
- Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions; follow up to ensure resolution and escalate issues to the appropriate Manager as necessary.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times, providing a customer experience that will make the customer return.
2. Process orders:
- Record customer orders taking note of items, costs and delivery locations
- Confirm orders before dispatching them for delivery each morning.
- Package orders and fill our delivery note before dispatch
- Monitor delivery process, ensuring that orders are delivered as agreed with the customer
- Maintain sales records, ensuring that daily and weekly sales records are kept up to date.
- Proven sales/ customer support experience
- Have a professional and friendly attitude and be able to develop a rapport with customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Salary is 50,000 monthly.