Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- BSc, BA, HND, OND, in marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience, especially in FMCG industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing techniques.
- Ability to multi-task and achieve set Targets.
- Be disposed to work in any part of the Country.
- Ability to drive is an added advantage.
- Age not above 35years.