At GoMyCode, we provide high-end education on cutting-edge technologies with a focus on projects in an environment that leaves lasting impressions and positively impacts our students' lives. We are building the future of digital learning in the African continent. For us, it is key to excel in everything that we do, it starts with the people we hire
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Answer calls as if it’s your first and last chance to sell our products and services.
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell a product or service.
- Advisor and listen to the student's training plan by asking the right questions.
- Understands their needs and offers them the Go My Code training that best meets their expectations.
- Provide after-sales service by working with different departments to find solutions to student complaints.
- Ensure customer meetings, customer reminders by email and phone, and renewal of registrations.
- Enter customer data and notes correctly on the CRM.
- Can be involved in marketing activities (conferences, lives ...).
- Reach monthly sales goals by working effectively on all types of leads.
- Encourage students and instructors to share their feedback with you so that we can progress and help them to progress.
- Up-sell and Cross-Sell our products.
- A university degree from a top school.
- You have gained 1 year of work experience in a top start-up.
- Customer Support or Sales Experience preferred
The Educational Consultant should:
- Be a GMC Ambassador.
- Be a Community Builder.
- Be an Excellent Communicator.
- Be Honest.
- Be Proactive.
- Be a mediator - knowing how to resolve customer conflicts and dissatisfaction.
- Know exactly what he is selling.
- Know how to advise the client effectively.
- Know how to enhance the quality of customer service.
- Master the way he explains to the customer the GMC learning method and the concept of active learning.
- Able to work well as part of the whole team and independently.
- Able to establish priorities between calls and leads.
- Aware that he is the First GoMyConter that the student or lead meets or has on the phone
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Have basic math skills to be capable of counting money and making change
- Bring his Big Smile. Small Smiles are not accepted.
- You will join a world-class team, determined to disrupt our industry.
- You will feel the excitement of building a start-up and making decisions impacting the whole team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.