· Responsible for managing several accounts and offering IT solutions to clients
· Achieving high sales targets and goals on IT deliverables and IT solutions
· Building new business relationships with CIO of prospective and existing industry contacts
· Giving IT solutions in presentations to high-level executives.
· Give response to client queries and identify new business opportunities within the IT industry.
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with the team to identify and grow opportunities for IT solutions
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Competency and Skill Requirements:
· Minimum of 7 years proven experience in sales or business development role in IT solutions.
· A preferably a degree in Computer science, Engineering, or sciences from a reputable university.
· Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques in IT solutions.
· Relevant Product based sales certifications such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft will be an added advantage
· Deep knowledge about the Nigerian market and software solution sale industry is vital.
· Proven network of executive-level contacts within the Nigerian business community
· Target driven and ability to work towards deadlines.
· Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
· Knowledge of emerging technologies trends.
· Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
· Strategic and prospecting skills in customer acquisition, and retainment