AfriLight Technologies Ltd is growing its Salesforce and currently seeking a highly driven Sales Manager to join our expanding Sales team. We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team's potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage sales funnel from lead generation to PO execution
- Work with Sales Department to build a pipeline, while also generating your own pipeline
- Establish, develop and grow your pipeline online (inside sales)
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, and pain points, and how each solution map to these
- Facilitate internal resources necessary to further the sales cycle such as Executives, Presales, Sales Development, Product Management, Marketing, etc.
- Ability to run a short sales product demonstration of the SmatForms solution.
- Achieve quarterly targets and other KPI metrics
- Follow a well-defined qualification process, sales motion, and closing process.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable track record of success within new Business Generation, SME, and Enterprise Inside Sales, including self-generated outbound leads within the Enterprise space
- Experience within the SaaS market/or Enterprise Software.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent is an advantage.
- Successful previous experience as a Software sales representative is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of the sales 2.x process and ability to navigate the sales cycles effectively
- Outstanding online presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent listening, communication, verbal, and written skills
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexible to work extended hours during peak periods if needed
- Self-motivated, persistent, and dependable – Must
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.