Sales Manager (Doroki)
The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and managing Doroki merchant acquisition and telesales effort. The successful candidate will also cultivate, expand, and facilitate the day-to-day merchant’s engagement with focus on delivering sustainable growth and achieving the company’s revenue objectives. To be successful on this role, you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field meeting the merchants and working with them to exceed set targets. You must be someone with a strong ability to influence and work collaboratively across teams. The ideal candidate must have a clearly demonstrated track record in key merchant recruitment and management and should have produced meaningful sales revenues within similar industry. The candidate must also have demonstrated skills in driving volumes, relationship building, monitoring, and evaluating results to devise strategies. The candidate must also have demonstrated an ability to motivate a team, provide mentorship, and understand how to grow sales employees. You will also need to be someone who cares about others, relatable, trustworthy, takes initiative, calm under pressure, and have great communication skills – verbal, non-verbal, and written.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Achieve overall commercial targets set for Doroki team; by managing and overseeing that the targets are line with the objectives, numbers, and general goals
- Develop key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans for the team
- Expand relationships with existing top merchants by connecting with key stakeholders and proposing insights that deepen trust and provide opportunity to grow
- Work closely with internal departments to co-create new operational advantage and solve challenges that may impact or affect merchants
- Communicate important company updates to the team and ensure that the information is understood.
- Plan and direct the day-to-day activities of the team towards the achievement of set target and ensure the efficient utilization of resources
- Mentor & Coach sales executives on practical strategies and methods for closing sales and managing partners/key accounts
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that merchants get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage
- Develops and implements initiatives that ensure services are running as they should, and uptime is supporting transaction growth
- Manage the analysis & monitoring of merchant channel trends to be able to make recommendation on business and service enhancements
- Regularly meets with merchants, to review service operations performance and document all feedback
- Use trends to engage proactively, support merchant business by introducing new ways to optimize channel
- Engage the product team where required to provided user experience and required enhancement for product usage improvement
- Manage team to ensure they are skilled, equipped and are motivated to provided daily operational support to merchants and the support team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Manage merchants’ expectations, adhere to company policies, procedures & controls, and ensure compliance with rules & regulations
- Understand, utilize, and support the service architecture created for the support of Key Doroki merchants
- Analyse & monitor key merchant collections and channel trends to be able to make recommendations on business and service enhancements
- Strong leadership
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Company and Customer expertise
- Skilled negotiator
- Value based selling
- Strong ability to motivate, influence and advice people
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written
- Strategic thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
· Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis
· Proficient in the use of sales CRM tools.
· At least 5 years’ relevant experience in sales
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Provide outstanding customer service
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.