- You are required to work regular business hours, as well as weekends to accommodate client schedules and inspections.
- You must have advanced skills in selling and negotiation.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between a buyer and a seller
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements, and other matters relating to a real estate transaction
- Accompany clients to inspections of properties, advising them on the suitability and value of the property;
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, social media marketing, and other property listing sites.