The focus of this role is Business to Business Sales (B2B Sales) of our training services. As a supervisor, you are also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management. The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. S/he will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager in revising, improving, and implementing the sales strategies and plans.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager in generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
- Assist the Sales Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager by completing all assigned duties.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager to recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance, and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Supervise the sales operations of the sales team.
- Build a new customer base to maximize sales.
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer service.
- Supervised and oversee the maintenance of customer databases.
- Supervise accounts receivables team in collecting balances.
- Analyze sales reports and prepare sales documents.
- Execute and improve on the client nurturing strategy
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare the firm’s sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Negotiate and close deals
- Ensure the CRM tool is always accurately updated
- Sourcing, soliciting, and creating RFPs and independent proposals from desirable prospective clients and the general public
- Organize and attend events, conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions on behalf of the firm.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Degree from a tertiary institution (Sales and Marketing qualification or a post-graduate degree will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in sales or related fields.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills, Problem Solving, Networking skills, Analytical skills
- A strong team player;
- Organizational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work and work across multiple projects;
- Creative skills for contributing to new and innovative ideas;
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines and where necessary work independently and achieve results.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.