- Contact potential clients through calls.
- Understanding of our products and pitching them to major retail clients & buyers.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Report to the Business Development Manager on weekly sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and new payment plans.
- Availability to start work immediately
- Candidates should own a car and a valid driver’s license
- No experience is needed but it is a plus for you if you have
- Should reside in Abuja
- Self-employed or Unemployed
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.