The Sales Executive will be responsible for bringing onboard sellers, merchants, and businesses on Doroki and driving activities to deliver on set targets. The main goal is to acquire new Merchants/Sellers/Businesses and manage relationships with existing ones to maximize revenue growth for the business.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for establishing, managing the existing Doroki merchants and acquiring new business in an assigned zone.
- Meeting with merchants virtually or during sales visits to demonstrate and present Doroki product offering.
- Responsible for merchants’ sale target in your assigned zone which covers merchants’ recruitment, POS distribution, app download, active merchants, volume, value, and revenue.
- Develop and monitor business operations and revenue contribution of merchants while maintaining accurate records of performance.
- Proactively acquire new merchants and deepen existing relationships, by building a healthy pipeline of prospects using approved sales CRM tools.
- Advise merchants on various aspects of recommended and available products and services.
- Manage merchants’ expectations, adhere to company policies, procedures & controls, and ensure compliance with rules & regulations.
- Understand, utilize, and support the service architecture created for the support of Doroki merchants
- Give timely updates or gather market intelligence on Doroki service efficiency and effectiveness and channel issues and concerns to the appropriate unit
- Pilot new services initiatives for Doroki merchants and provide feedback for enhancements
- Work with support teams to ensure that merchants get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage
- Identifies Service enhancements/service improvements, document them and discuss them with the line manager
- Analyse & monitor merchant collections and channel trends to be able to make recommendations on business and service enhancements
- Conduct periodic surveys on merchants for service improvement
- Use trends to engage proactively, and support merchant business by introducing new ways to optimize channels.
- Generates and reports daily/ weekly merchant Performance to the line manager
- Work with the marketing team and line manager, to ensure proper branding support is delivered to merchants on the time
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Must be self-driven and excited about winning
- Detail oriented
- Flexible: willingness to test ideas quickly and take learnings
- Good interpersonal skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in the use of sales CRM tools.
- Must be able to understand and report issues appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide outstanding customer service
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.