- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Minimum of BSC/HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 1-2 years of working experience.
- Ability to use computer software like Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Within the age range of 25-35 years
- Experience in sales/marketing of electrical goods and spare parts will be an advantage
- Working experience in a gen-set servicing company or panel builder will also be an advantage