Expanding the frontiers of PepsiCo products in the assigned area, bringing in tangible sales leads monthly.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Major accountabilities for this role include: -
- Expanding the frontiers of PepsiCo products in the assigned area, bringing in tangible sales leads monthly.
- Directing the affairs of the hub by leading daily distribution plans for bread and other products assigned for the hub area.
- Being accountable for all sales activities for the hub and ensuring remittances of all cash sales.
- Reaching out to customers through cold calling and ensuring active selling
- Being mindful of cost of selling per loaf; effectively managing the resources available at the hub.
- Liaise with the Credit Control officer/Treasury to ensure adequate reconciliation of hub account.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Full understanding of the FMCG business and at least 2-3years in a Sales/Category role within an FMCG organization;
- Cross functional experience can assist in this role e.g. Category, Trade Marketing, Channel/Shopper Marketing.
- Min. Tertiary education – Bachelor’s degree (in relevant field).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.