- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in sales(IT Sales is a plus)
- Must be ambitious and have the ability to multitask
- Must be goal-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be committed to excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with any type of client
- Ability to listen attentively
- Tech savy
Must not be older than 30
Candidates on the mainland preferably(Location is Ikeja)