Fafas House Restaurant is a growing bistro-style restaurant located in the heart of Wuse 2, Abuja. Created with an emphasis on providing good Nigerian and international cuisines at affordable prices, we welcome people who are looking for a place that provides a good ambience, good food and a workspace to catch up on work while on the move.
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to lead all aspects of our business. You will work with the Restaurant Director to deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
- maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both the front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire supervise Cooks and Wait, Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
- We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Maintain accurate inventories, and estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through regular social media postings, word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Supervisor or similar roles
- Proven customer service experience as a supervisor
- Very good food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait for staff
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Good financial management skills
- Good knowledge of Office Productivity tools
- Appreciable Social Media Experience