At COUNTY FINANCE, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business. Interested in joining the COUNTY FINANCE Team? We are looking to hire a talented and skilled individual as Relationship Officers at our Ogba-Ikeja and Ikorodu Locations.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increasing the financial growth of the company.
- Aggressively market the company’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Implement marketing strategies/programs laid out by the company to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set disbursement targets and investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the company’s products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
- Delivery of all Set Financial targets.
- Achievement of disbursement target.
- Customer Service delivery – Customer Satisfaction rating.
- First Degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
- The ideal candidates must be based within these locations and must currently work at a commercial bank in Relationship Management for Ogba (1-3years) and Ikorodu ( minimum of 1 year) experience required.
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Finance house operations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the Finance house products and services.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross-Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.