– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any Marketing/ Business Development related discipline
- Identify and on-board potential clients and explore new business opportunities
- Coordinate the entire sales/marketing team (Institutional Sales).
- Lead the institutional sales team with respect to liability and deposit mobilization.
- Formulate strategies to enable the organization secure profitable business relationships
- Supervise and give report on various sales team member performance.
- Preparation of budget reports and reports on monthly performance review for the team and group
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Banking/ Asset Management sector.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
- Strong results orientation and high attention to details
- Must have a good knowledge of the Asset Management Business
- Must have knowledge of Alternative/Structured Investment
- Commercial awareness and numerical skills
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Remuneration and Benefits – Competitive remuneration, HMO,