The Regulatory Compliance Officer ensure that organizations comply with industry specifications, standards, regulations, and laws. They review operational practices, create, and enforce compliance plans, and perform regulatory risk management. The Regulatory Compliance Officer will review documentation and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Reviewing documentation, processes, and practices in compliance with standards, regulations, and laws.
- Developing and enacting sector regulatory compliance strategies.
- Coordinating regulatory compliance procedures across organizational structures providing guidance on compliance practices.
- Monitoring compliance and facilitating interventions to manage risks and exposures.
- Performing compliance audits and compiling reports and records.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and developments in the regulatory environment.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with all relevant decision-makers and stakeholders in order to keep all parties informed of regulatory changes.
- Ensuring standards through disciplinary policies to ensure the organization achieves and maintains government compliance.
- Organizing regular training sessions for employees in order to efficiently communicate key regulatory changes and updates.
- Ensuring that the company is equipped with internal controls that adequately measure and manage the risks it faces.
- Prepares reports on the company’s compliance performance.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of proven work experience in the energy sector
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.