We are looking to hire an experienced QHSE manager. The candidate will develop and manage the entire Quality Assurance, Systems, Regulatory and Healthy, Safety, and Environment budget so, they must have a rounded experience with factory & and logistics/warehousing safety, road safety, and environmental safety. The candidate will work closely with administration, production, quality control, and logistics. Ensure all products meet or exceed industry standards and best practices. The candidate will also drive and ensure compliance with regulatory/statutory ISO, NAFDAC, SON, IMS organizations and standards.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Implement and maintain the company's HSE framework (policies, systems, standards) and ensure compliance.
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the company according to legal guidelines.
- Designs strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents and other issues that may affect public safety.
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Execute annual HSE plan and deliver HSE Management information as and when required.
- Rollout HSE improvement programs and safety campaigns to increase HSE awareness and behavior.
- Keep up to date and share knowledge on new legislations and industry guidelines.
- Ensure Emergency and Contingency (E & C) drills are executed and reviewed.
- Manage incident - Investigate, report, and advise on preventive and/or corrective actions.
- Manage and report internal and external audits· (IMS, ISO, Client and other parties), follow up and investigate audit reports.
- Report on Health and Safety Awareness issues and statistics.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Information Gathering and Processing skill
- Writing Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- Safety Awareness
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Forecasting
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office tools
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Business Communication
- Digital Foundation Skills
- Information & Content Management
- Online Safety & Legal
- Data Visualization.
- Continual learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think outside the box (Creative)
- Innovative Mindset
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.