We are an equal opportunity employer currently seeking highly skilled and experienced persons to join our team as Quality Control and Testing Supervisors. They will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality in our manufacturing processes through meticulous testing, measuring, analysis, and inspection.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Carry out day-to-day quality control activities within the foundry, ensuring process and final product quality and compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Implement quality control procedures, methodologies, and best practices to optimize manufacturing processes.
- Conduct mechanical testing, spectrometry analysis, micro-structural analysis, tensile testing, hardness testing, etc. to evaluate material properties.
- Utilize dimensional inspection techniques to ensure accurate measurements and compliance with specifications.
- Perform non-destructive testing (NDT) methods to identify surface defects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address quality issues, investigate root causes, and recommend effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Document results, and inspection reports accurately and maintain comprehensive records.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance quality standards and optimize manufacturing efficiency.
- Ensure adherence to safety protocols and promote a culture of safety within the quality control department.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience working in quality control, preferably in a ferrous foundry or similar manufacturing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures, methodologies, and best practices.
- Relevant certifications in quality, NDT Level II, etc. will be a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to precision in all aspects of work.
- Continuous improvement mindset with a proactive approach to driving quality enhancements.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities to meet deadlines and manage multiple inspections simultaneously.
- Commitment to safety and adherence to safety protocols.
- Strong technical expertise in mechanical testing, spectrometry analysis, micro-structural analysis, tensile testing, hardness testing, and dimensional inspection.
- Ability to interpret and analyze Mechanical and microstructure test results accurately.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities with the aptitude to identify root causes and recommend effective solutions.
- Proficiency in documenting procedures, results, and inspection reports.
- Familiarity with quality standards, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Proven experience in non-conformance management.
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.