- We are seeking a Business Manager with very good sales skills to generate new business and grow existing accounts in a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
- This is more than your typical sales role, you will be ushering our clients along each step of establishing a great business partnership.
- This role provides you with the opportunity to work remotely and independently. We expect that you can think both strategically and tactically and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
- This role requires the highest levels of initiative, creative thinking, and communication skills to establish and grow, long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Must reside in Lagos and preferably Lagos mainland or Island, Ikeja, Surulere, Lekki, Gbagada and their environs. (Outskirts of Lagos will NOT be considered)
- Willing to travel within and outside of Lagos as required.
- Able to dress appropriately for the role. (Formal/smart casual)
- Work occasional weekends as required.
- Must have existing infrastructure in place to work from home (Power supply and your own laptop). You will be provided with broadband and data.
- This position is 70% remote; (working from home) and 30% onsite - you will be required to be in the office (in Lekki, Ikoyi or Yaba) only as required.
- N130,800 - 159,400 per month. (Depending on experience, excluding commissions)
- Rolling contract based on performance.
- 2 weeks initial mandatory training paying N21,200 upon successful completion.
- Working hours Mon to Fri (8 am – 5:30 pm)
- Customer-centric and have the ability to identify different customer and market segments and develop initiatives that address their specific needs.
- Strong commercial awareness and the desire to help grow the business.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to keep various workstreams on track and work effectively across departments.
- You’re a creative & compelling storyteller with the ability to illustrate products & produce messaging that inspires action.
- A love of execution and delivering results, understanding the broader influence of your work.
- A natural problem solver and trusted advisor of your team, you are never shy of presenting a point of view to deliver on objectives.
- Happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things.
- Start-up attitude - you're comfortable in a rapidly changing environment where the answer is not always clear, working with the resources at hand and delivering high-quality work.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organisational and problem-solving/ decision-making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail.
- Maintenance of a customer database ensuring all key contacts are updated as required.
- Creating marketing plans
- Attend approved sales meetings, functions, conferences, conventions, shows, and expos.
- Contract negotiation
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Excellent Sales skills (Negotiation and persuasion).
- Good research skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, OneDrive, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams).
Education / Certification Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
Final confirmation into the contract will be based on training and the first month's performance.