We are looking for a skilled Pizza Maker to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The Pizza Maker’s responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should also be able to maintain a clean workstation at all times. To be successful as a Pizza Maker, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed.
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
- 10- 15 years working experience in pastry production
- BSc Degree/HND or High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- Collaborates with staff on menu items
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to follow standardized recipes.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Must always look neat and presentable.
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of day, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Able to stand on your feet for the duration of your shift.
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- must have outstanding interactive and social style
- Showing a capacity to train others
- Good coordination skills.
- Time management skills
- measurement skills
- Being capable of operating basic kitchen equipment