We seek to hire a suitable candidate for this role. The candidate will evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements. Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Plan and manage the pipeline and subsea activities early in the project phases.
- Provide pipeline engineering inputs.
- Provide technical authority assurance role.
- Define fit-for-purpose pipeline solutions.
- Lead pipeline feasibility and concept select studies, perform pipeline routing studies, execute hydraulic analyses, and perform onshore/offshore pipeline mechanical design including support for material selection, cost estimating, and constructability reviews.
- Project Management and supervision of 3rd Party Contractor activities, review, improve, and approve Front End Engineering and Design, and Detailed Design documents.
- Assess development risks, including HS&E assessment, and propose a mitigation plan.
- Plan and implement assurance process at key stages of the development.
- Support the Business Planning and Work Program and Budget exercise.
- Focus on Standard Solutions and new Business Development opportunities from the identification stage to the Basis for Design.
- Ensure deployment of new technology and drive applications gaining acceptance with the projects/assets leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty or equivalent professional experience
- Oil and gas experience preferred
- Experience in dealing with front-end project delivery
- Robust experience in business and project planning.
- Strong experience working with sub-surface disciplines.
- Requires strong knowledge of offshore facilities, and offshore facilities project delivery and awareness of worldwide practices, successes, failures and technical benchmarks.
- Strong knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.