Osten Laboratory Limited
Quality Control & Assurance
We are seeking an innovative Petroleum Laboratory Analyst to join our team. As a Petroleum Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing laboratory testing protocols and procedures for our Petroleum product quality testing.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Design and implement laboratory testing protocols and procedures.
- Collect and analyze data using advanced laboratory equipment and software.
- Handling of gas analytical equipment.
- Carrying out sampling of petroleum products and other related field operations.
- Ensure that all laboratory testing is conducted in compliance with industry regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate laboratory records and documentation.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and advancements in laboratory testing techniques and equipment.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Petroleum & Gas Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Quality Assurance Officer or similar role in the petrochemical industry.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong understanding and adherence to Health Safety and Environment policies.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle Chemical Laboratory Equipment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.