Color Sense Limited
Admin & Office
We are looking to hire a personal assistant to the executive director.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Will be attached to the Executive Director and work between the Lagos Mainland and the Lagos Island
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Devise and maintain an office filing system
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate only,
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. Degree in Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Mathematics, Computer Science, and the Sciences, with a minimum of Second Class Upper, obtained through full-time academic studies.
- An MBA would be an advantage.
- 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Must be highly cerebral and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized, articulate, and highly Computer Literate with proficiency in Excel and Word documents.
- Good diction, and an amiable personality.
- Candidate must have had a minimum of 6 Credits at WAEC/WASC level.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000 monthly subject to a degree of expertise and relevant experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.